Initial contributions to Ark:
- Develop ARK wallets (for all platforms/devices) with Qredit Side Ledger Protocol (Token Protocol with fungible and non-fungible tokens);
- Develop and maintain the Qredit Side Ledger Protocol (QSLP) nodes (5 relays);
- Develop and maintain easy to use, open-source wallets and explorers for bridgechains.
Ongoing plans for further contributions:
- Integration of ARK in Altfenix Exchange;
- Integration of ARK in Qredit Motion wallet with Persona Passport and debit cards;
- Integration of ARK in Qredit Motion wallet with QSLP tokens interface;
- Creating a relay reward system using QSLP on Ark mainnet;
- Explorer with QSLP token discovery https://ark.qredit.cloud/
- 80% voter share - voting rewards will be distributed daily using Goose’s TBW script;
- 10% operational costs;
- 10% to Qredit contributors:
- 4% Alessio (contributor to Qredit);
- 4% nft (contributor to Qredit);
- 2% Geops (contributor to Qredit).
We hope other delegates will follow us in supporting Alessio's contributions to the ARK ecosystem.
Other profits distribution:
- Once the QSLP protocol goes live on the ARK blockchain;
- Rewards on QSLP master addresses will be distributed daily via a custom script and will be split in the following way:
- 75% to Qredit;
- 25% to QSLP relay node operators.
Our network contributions:
- 1 x Dedicated forger node;
- 5 x Relay nodes in different DC’s, for ARK support, QSLP transactions and backup;
- 1 x Devnet node (dedicated).